- When booking your holiday through a travel agent or direct with ourselves please mention the Tour Number and your intended date of arrival in Uganda.
- 40% deposit in advance 12 weeks before your departure. The balance of 60% of the total tour cost is paid through your agent approximately 4 weeks before your arrival date in Uganda and Xtreme Tours Uganda will confirm that your money has been received thus confirming your holiday.
- Gorilla tracking requires 12 weeks advance booking. If you want to change any part of your holiday please notify us 6 weeks in advance, but not gorilla tracking (permit is not transferable).
Cancellation of your booking must be in writing. Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification. The scale of charges, expressed as a percentage of the tour prices is as follows:
|Week’s Notice||Deposit Forfeited|
|6 week’s notice||30%|
|4 week’s notice||50%|
|3 week’s notice||75%|
|2 week’s notice||90%|
|w96 hours/Date of departure or after||100%|
Should you fail to join a tour or join it after departure or leave prior to its completion, no tour fare refund can be made. (Please note that if reason for cancellation falls within the terms of any holiday insurance policy which you hold, then any such charges will normally be refunded to you by the insurance company subject to the terms of you insurance).
TRANSFER OF BOOKINGS
If you are unable to travel due to circumstances we consider reasonable, within 5 weeks before your arrival to Uganda we may transfer your bookings to another party but the arrangements must be exactly the same and if all suppliers i.e. airline, hotel are all ready to accept the transfer.
MODE OF PAYMENT
You pay by cash or cheque or by TT/Swift to M/s Xtreme Tours Uganda Account. We provide details of our account on request. If you are already in Uganda, you may pay directly to our cashier at our business address or our bankers.
Included in the quoted price:
- Third Party Insurance.
- Full Board on Safaris.
- Park entry/gorilla /chimpanzee permits/boat seats ranger guide.
- Ground transport ex-Kampala to Kampala.
Visa fees, airport tax, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, laundry and other related personal expenses.
NB: You are advised to buy Travel Insurance through your travel agent in Europe before coming to Uganda.